Friday, April 29, 2005

some thoughts

You know it
Just the way I told it
We spent our lives dreaming
To see a rose blooming
Only to know it is screaming
And we long to leave this place
To go to some afar in space
Alone, no one near us

Expression that comes itself
It is evident is not forthcoming
Forced acceptance akin to denial
Self torture mass suicide
Of our nonchalant existence
Let us put as much distance between us and sanity
Taste of tears and smell of my fears
The sea, its breeze and its salinity

All that is pretty
All that is dainty
So full of hate
So much love for pity
Yes I am alone here
Said my prayers, seen the end is near
I want to go there
Alone or with you

Life, it needs a shove and a push

I’ve done with love,
Done with out being sorry
For the loss of one, when all is gone
Till the drowning of the sun

I’ve said my prayers,
Said them for life
Been on my knees
Been there for you
When you were there, and now
When you are gone

I’ve said my prayers
With the rising sun
And till it drowns
Am tired now, will leave
Alone and without you
To hell where my life has gone
And come back with the rising sun
The day it doesn’t dawn
On a day that will not drown

3 Comments:

Blogger D said...

by all means sir, anytime.

11:54 PM  
Blogger sarah (tales of ordinary madness) said...

i LOVED this one.

sorry, but i have to use an expletive:

FUCKING BRILLIANT.

and that line about distance between us and sanity? it rang really true.

you're getting better with each poem!

8:55 AM  
Blogger D said...

i am flattered and i would love it if if the expletive had been brilliant fucking..but then i am naive...

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home